The Good Food & Wine Show is Australia’s largest consumer food and beverage show. Each year over 100, 000 visitors head to the shows in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane to experience a day out where they can take home a new discovery to inspire their next foodie adventure.
The Good Food & Wine Show offers you the chance to exhibit alongside local producers to industry leaders and reach this highly engaged audience. Align your brand with Australia’s most exciting food & wine event, which features a host of well-known celebrity chefs, unique features and masterclasses which excite and inspire.
- Celebrating 16 successful years in 2016! Be part of Australia’s largest food and wine event.
- Build brand awareness. 98% of exhibitors report an increase in brand awareness.
- Stimulate Sales. 82% of exhibitors report boosts of product sales-both onsite and post-show.
- Connect with a highly engaged audience. Our visitors spend 4–6 hours at the event.
- Launch new products. 96% of visitors attend the event to discover new products, brands, ideas and trends.
- Build relationships and your database. 92% of exhibitors believe it’s an effective way to connect with consumers face to face.
- National media and marketing coverage. Be part of an extensive & strategic marketing campaign.
- Become part of our foodie community. The Good Food & Wine Show achieves 98% satisfaction rating from exhibitors.
Angove Family Winemakers
2015 has been our best Good Food & Wine Show ever – and we’ve done over 15 of them. It’s been great not only for us, but for the McLaren Vale region. People are trialling and then buying our wines – we’ve been blown away.
Della Rossa Traditional Fine Foods
2015 is the first time we’ve done the Show – we’ve now signed up for the rest of the year. We want to share our passion with Australian consumers and this is the perfect platform with which to do so. Visitors are asking us where they can buy our products year-round.
Pics Peanut Butter
We’ve done various shows for the last two years and 2015 Melbourne has far surpassed anything we could have ever experienced. It’s a great foodie crowd – definitely the best show we’ve done. We ordered three times as much stock for the event and came very close to selling out!
St Dalfour Australia
After 15 successful years as an exhibitor of the Good Food & Wine Show, and as CEO of St Dalfour Australia I can honestly say that this event offers company’s the perfect platform for a new product launch. It is a great opportunity to meet face-to-face with both our established clientele and those who have not yet been associated with our brand. The Show also delivers great value, by bringing us and our fellow exhibitors a continuous and sizeable audience to whom we can interact with. I will be back!