Australia Day is always a cause for significant celebration for the Greater Dandenong community.
With residents coming from more than 150 countries, Australia Day presents a great opportunity for people of different backgrounds and experiences to gather together, and reflect on what it means to be Australian, and to celebrate everything we have in common.
The festival will feature live music, roving performances, fireworks, food and market stalls, rides, family activities, workshops and games. There will be something for everyone.
- Welcome to Country and a Smoking Ceremony
- Flag raising ceremony
- Two stages of live performances
- Cultural art activities
- Low cost rides
- RAAF Museum historic aircraft formation flypast, including CT-4s, a Winjeel and Harvards
- Free family activities
- Free Valet Bike Parking: Ride your bike to the event and receive two free ride tokens.
- Community stalls and interactive activities
- Food Court
- Market stalls
- Fire pits for toasting marshmallows
- Native animal display
- Special Under 5s World
- Magic, puppetry and circus shows
- Circus play area
- Indigenous workshops
- Fireworks at 9.25pm
The day will be jam packed full of live music, roving performers, vast variety of food and market stalls, local community groups, and a range of activities on offer for the whole family. While most activities are free, some of the rides will require a small cost ($2-$4).
Main Stage program
- Cha Cha
- Giant Slide
- Trackless Train
- Blue Lagoon – giant inflatable
- Cups and Saucers
Trading Opportunities - Market Stalls
Please note: Food stall applications have now closed.