It is difficult to find a person with a natural white smile now. Many people lose their teeth not because of injuries, but because of diseases. The scientists have found that people living far from civilization from generation to generation, have healthy teeth much more often than urban people. Unfortunately, most of the food we love so much since childhood is harmful to our teeth.
Rules To Keep Your Teeth Healthy
- Dairy products, vegetables and fruits are very useful for teeth. Proper dental care is also important.
- Choose the right toothpaste. Prefer pastes that contain calcium, herbal extracts and as few bleaching agents as possible, which often damage the enamel if used incorrectly.
- It is also necessary to brush your teeth correctly: at least 2-3 minutes, the front teeth are cleaned in the upward and downward direction, the back teeth are cleaned in a circular motion.
- The brush should not be very stiff, it must be changed every two months. And don't forget about cleaning the gums and tongue. These procedures should be done twice a day.
- To keep your teeth healthy longer, you need to clean them after each meal: rinse with water, remove food residues with a toothpick and dental floss.
- It is necessary to visit a dentist at least once a year to prevent diseases: removed teeth will not grow a second time. In this regard, Dentist in Crawley clinic will help you.
- Use folk remedies. Rinse your mouth well with decoctions of oak bark, chamomile, calamus root. To feed your teeth with calcium, use washed and dried eggshells. Ayurveda advises adding a gram of fine sea salt to a teaspoonful of mustard oil and massaging the gums with this composition with your finger.
By following these simple rules and teaching your children, you can enjoy health and a snow-white smile.
Photo by Oleg Magni from Pexels