STANDING OVATION AT PREMIERE OF AUDIENCE AWARD WINNER ROMEO IS BLEEDING
PHOTO: PAT MAZZERA
Call for Entries for the 2016 edition of SFIFF is NOW CLOSED.
General Information for Entries
- All entries must have been completed on or after January 1, 2015.
- Features previously exhibited in the Bay Area, either theatrically, at another local festival or via television or Internet broadcast are not eligible to apply.
- Bay Area filmmakers are eligible for additional Bay Area awards given in recognition of the rich variety of work that has established Northern California as a center of independent production. Awards are presented to a documentary feature film and two short films. To qualify for a Bay Area award, entries must have been made by a filmmaker who is a current resident of the San Francisco Bay Area (the area from Monterey to Mendocino: postal zip codes 93901 to 95457). Producers, crew or cast members are not eligible for entry fee discounts or Bay Area Golden Gate Awards.
- Rough cuts or works-in-progress are accepted and reviewed. However, filmmakers are urged to submit as close to the final cut as possible. The Festival will not accept new versions of an entry unless requested by the programming staff.
- All entrants will be notified of the Festival's decision by March 2016.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
San Francisco International Film Festival - April 25 - May 9
San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival ...
San Francisco International Film Festival